1. How To Add SDG Links
- Step 1: Copy the URL link below and replace the red number below with 01-17 for the corresponding SDG icon:
- SDG 1 - https://www.undp.org/content/dam/undp/sdg/tiles/sdg-en-01.png
- SDG 2 - https://www.undp.org/content/dam/undp/sdg/tiles/sdg-en-02.png
- SDG 3 - https://www.undp.org/content/dam/undp/sdg/tiles/sdg-en-03.png
- and so on...
- Step 2: Paste the link to the text box, for each SDGs.
2. How To Add Your Picture Links
- Step 1: If your photo is publicly online, you can directly copy and paste it's direct link from the website. Otherwise, open a new tab and go to this website: https://postimages.org.
- Step 2: Keep “do not resize my image” and “No expiration”. (Tip: Only upload photos which are meant for public audience)
- Step 3: Click on “Choose images” and find your photo/logo, and click on “Open”.
- Step 4: Congrats! Your image is online. Copy the “Direct Link”.
- Step 5: Come back to your Google Form and paste the "Direct Link" URL in the relevant text box.
- Step 6: Retake these steps for the “Picture Representing Your Company”.